Monday, July 28, 2014

Disclaimer

So before I start adding days again, I wanted to mention that the reason why I haven't posted in so long is because I have not been able to get the miles I've been hoping for. By the time I set up camp, I've been too tired to type out what happened that day. I've done a lot of stuff to try to save time and what not, which you will read about in future posts, but it hasn't been enough. I've forgotten what happened on several days and gotten some days mixed up. I really don't want to have to just skip over days, but it's probably gonna have to happen.

On a happier note, I still feel like I am in the running for completing this in 100 total days, but worst case scenario, I will be done November 1st. Many aspects of this can be frustrating and tough to figure out, but I enjoy the challenge and it feels so amazing to be doing something so completely different from what I have been doing my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment